EVERY CHILD READY TO READ: KOREAN
The Every Child Ready to Read @ your library initiative was developed by the Public Library Association and the Association for Library Service to Children of the American Library Association. One aspect of the initiative is to offer these scripts for workshops for parents and caregivers of children newborn to age five on early literacy. The scripts were developed by researchers funded through the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health. This information is the basis for the applications on this website. These materials are based on the first edition of Every Child Ready to Read @ your library (2004).
- Early Talker: Effects of Mother's Speech on Infant Vocabulary Word | pdf
- Early Talker: Five Steps for Sharing Books with Your Baby Word | pdf
- Talker: Dialogic Reading Handouts Word | pdf
- Pre-Reader: Willowby, Wallowby Poem Word | pdf
- Pre-Reader: Say it Slow / Say it Fast Word | pdf
- Pre-Reader: Letter Sounds Word | pdf